May 27, 2014

Joni and Friends' Dinner

At the end of March (as a special 21st birthday present) my mom planned a special trip for the two of us to travel up to MN to hear Joni Eareckson Tada speak at a dinner. I was so excited to get to hear Joni and her husband, Ken, speak and share their story. The Lord worked out all the details and I had the privilege of being asked to bring my harp to play as background music for a donor reception before hand. If you ever get a chance to hear Joni speak, it is amazing!!
This year, Joni and Ken will be coming to the MN family retreat (the same camp I have volunteered at the past 2 years and will be going back again this year for). If any of you are interested in volunteering at the camp it would be great to have some more friends join!
Below are some photos from the dinner and reception with Joni.






Krista H., Jenny H., Marie


Ken and Joni

Harp at the reception




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pictures, Marie! I'm so glad you had a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a special opportunity, Marie! So excited that the Lord gave you this awesome opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: