“You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven. ~ Matthew 5:14-16 ~
July 3, 2012
God's Greater Plan
I love seeing how God's plans are so much greater than our expectations. Do you ever look back and say "so that is why such and such happened"? God has been teaching me this more and more. It seems as if prayers I had given up to God thinking that the answer He was giving was "no" turns out that it was just a "wait a little while and see what I will do". God's purposes are greater than what we can imagine. It is amazing to think that God would care about the minute details of our lives when He crated the entire world. Yet He does care about every aspect of our lives. Though I do not see the whole picture on this side of heaven, I am ever grateful to see the little glimpses the Lord give us as we follow Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment here: