Our family just returned from a trip to MO for the annual Scriptorium. This was our first year attending and it was absolutely an amazing experience!!
It was such a blessing to hear God's Word being recited by so many people and to meet many like-minded believers that have a heart for Scripture memorization. When you go to Scriptorium you can recite as few as 1 chapter or as much as you would like to sign up for. There is also great times of fellowship, Bible games, and music shared throughout the week. We are looking forward to next year with much enthusiasm. (I pray that next year they will be able to host the week long conference and present the whole New Testament). :) The website for the Scriptorium is www.recitescripture.org I hope you can come next year!!
Do any of you have any personal memory goals this year? I would love to hear about them! Please post a comment on this blog. I will be working on finished 2 Corinthians.
BTW if any of you are looking for a great Scripture memory site I would highly recommend MemVerse.com . I absolutely love this site, especially for review of verses.
Hello Marie! =)
ReplyDeleteSo glad that your Scriptorium trip went well! I enjoyed hearing about it. =) It sounds like such a neat experience! I enjoyed our conversation last evening, too. =)
Blessings!
With Joy in Christ,
Elizabeth
P.S. For personal memory goals right now, Bible Bee is my main focus right now for Scripture memory. =) I'm so thankful for this opportunity (and for your helpful answers to questions!). Blessings! =)