A girl of virtue I will be,
A radiant light for Christ.
I want my life to please the Lord,
I'll be a pure Bright Light.
May I reflect Christ's attributes
Of godliness today.
May my responses to each trial
Display the higher way.
This world of sin and selfish pride
Allures my heart astray.
But I will stand a-lone for Christ,
In holiness obey.
My life will be a testament
Of mercy, truth, and love.
I'm dead to sin, alive to Christ,Good news from God above!
A girl of virtue I will be,
Who fears and honors Him;
Who fears and honors Him;
Worth more than precious, radiant gems,
True beauty from within.
Chorus:
I'll be a Bright Light
Serving my King,
I'm shining Christ's pure, radiant light.
A girl of virtue I will be,
Chorus:
I'll be a Bright Light
Serving my King,
I'm shining Christ's pure, radiant light.
A girl of virtue I will be,
I have completed writing music to these song lyrics!
You can find the entire song here: http://www.scoreexchange.com/scores/137255.html
You can download and print the song for free from this website.
You are welcome to use this song in your own Bright Lights groups.
You can find the entire song here: http://www.scoreexchange.com/scores/137255.html
You can download and print the song for free from this website.
You are welcome to use this song in your own Bright Lights groups.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Leave a comment here: