January 2, 2013

Bright Lights - Through the Years part 1

I would like to share with you some photos from previous Bright Lights conferences, small groups, weekly and/or monthly meetings, project days, and leaders trainings.

I have been so blessed by this ministry! I wanted to share with you some of my favorite photos over the years.

Part 1 covers 2004 ~ early 2005
The years I was a Bright Lights attendee :)

Mom and I and 2004 Leaders Training
Marie and Josie and Sarah Mally






My first BL Leaders














Part 2 coming soon!! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these pictures, Marie! It's always fun to look back at old times filled with such wonderful memories. =) I can't wait for part 2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fun seeing this pictures, Marie, from your Bright Lights journey. =) Like Annie, I too am excited for part 2, Lord willing! =) Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here: